Guided Big Game Hunts from Tri Mountain Outfitters - based in White Sulphur Springs, MT - fair chase rifle and archery hunts for elk, mule deer, whitetail deer and antelope.

Greetings from Tri Mountain

We offer first class fair chase hunting for elk, deer and antelope. We believe that, first and foremost, hunting should be fun! We'll do everything in our power to make your hunt with us a memorable one.

That means our courteous guides will work long and hard and our accommodations will always be neat and clean. We'd love to have you come hunt with us.

And remember--you're always welcome in Montana!

Feel free to call about our rates, ask for references or just to say hello - (406) 547-2177. Your outfitter Andy Celander is a native Montanan. He has 34 years of professional guiding services experience. He is a member of the Montana Outfitters and Guides Association & Safari Club International.

Hunting areaAREA
The area we hunt is located in South Central Montana in the Big Belt Mountains. We currently lease 50,000 acres of a privately owned working cattle ranch. This ranch is one of the main rutting and wintering grounds for elk and mule deer in our area.
13 miles west of White Sulphur Springs
Hunting District #446

Provided to and from the Airport in Helena, MT (Saturdays only)
Helena is located 70 miles west of White Sulphur Springs on US HWY 12

It is the client’s responsibility to make accommodation choices and reservations.
Most of our clients have told us that they would prefer to make their own lodging arrangements.
Tri Mountain no longer offers lodging packages.
Our current prices reflect this change.

For lodging options click here.

big belt mountains

The Big Belt Mountains

Montana Elk


elk hunting in Montana


Andy Celander


Tri Mountain Outfitters

P.O. Box 229
63 Slaughter House Road
White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645
Montana Outfitter License # 540
(406) 547-2177


Home | Contact Us | Rifle & Archery Hunts | 2014 Photos | Prices | Lodging | Links